Sunday, April 19, 2009

Procrastination Proclamation

Alright, I get it. I haven't been very good at keeping up with this. Keiko has yelled at me on numerous occasions. I'm going to really try this time to update more. It's just pictures, flickr, time, summarizing, general putting off until tomorrow what I could do today. Ya know. But seriously, no more. So here's a brief summary of the last few weeks.


IMG_7200
I worked the LA Weekly Theater Awards at the El Rey. I loved seeing all the themed outfits! This is me with my friend, Danielle. She works at LA Weekly with me but was also nominated for an award that night!

IMG_7182
IMG_7187
Tara and Bryce were in town while Bryce recorded his new album (The Rocket Summer). I loved having them here. Tara has officially joined our "bunny" group. This was at Ryan's (Tara's brother) dinner party (so is the picture above, but Ryan was MIA from my pictures). There were a ton of people, so by the time I showed up with my cupcakes, a lot of the other food was gone. But the decorate your own cupcake idea ended up being a success. 


IMG_7254
My friend Chad just had his movie (Bart Got A Room) open in select theaters in NY, LA, and FL. I met up with him and the director at the Sunset 5 to watch it. I was so proud!!! The movie was really funny and it was so awesome to see Chad on the big screen. I was grinning and hugging him like a proud mama. I really hope the movie did well enough to open nationwide. It was so good and it would be so amazing for Chad. He's the title character, Bart.  Yay! 


IMG_7258
Later that night, I went to meet up with Matt and Drew for Drew's going away party. They are two of the funniest guys I know. And as funny as they are apart, it's magical when they are put together. They feed off each other. It's wonderful. I got Drew to try on my bow later in the evening. I dare say he looked better in it then I did. 

I need to clean and work on hairbows for a little bit before bed. I have to wake up at 5:45am. Ahh!! I will update again soon. I swear I'm going to be better at this thing. There's a new boy that has been taking up some of my time but I'm learning to rebalance everything again. I'll talk about him more next time. 

Goodnight darlings.
-Kimberly Grace

4 comments:

Chad Jamian's Brain said...

Meowz

kate said...

wheres drew going? who is this boy? why do i not remember that singers girlfriend looking like that? why arent you in my life more? and a million more questions for you pookie!

Kimberly Grace said...

Chad: I love you. How did you even find this? And why haven't I seen you since your movie? Do you have a blog on here??

And Katie: It's Drew Lindo, not Cohen. He's just going to some random state for the show that he's employed with. And "this boy" lol, is my boyfriend, Alex. You and I need a phone date. And Tara might have dyed her hair since the last time you saw her. They are the cutest little married couple. And yea, we need more of each other. I miss you WIfey!

Que Lindo said...

I'm slightly frightened to see the rest of your pics from that evening, as the 48% glimpse of my drunken, bow-wearing shenanigans look slightly revolting.

But it was a grand, grand night.