Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Boy


I've been in Los Angeles for almost 3 years now. In those 3 years, I've met a lot of guys, but none that I could actually really date or commit to. Don't get me wrong, I have amazing guy friends. Some of the best! But dating in big cities... eh. I never really got why my parents waited so long to get married and have kids but now I think I understand. They were in New York and it's just a different lifestyle in a big city.

I was fine with all of this until I met Alex at church. We were friends for a while but there was always this sort of pull. I can't explain it and at the time, probably didn't think much of it. But we gave up on ignoring it and everything has been wonderful since. I had my guard up for a while, but finally let it down because I realized in order to give this a fair chance, I'd have to.

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

Those last two pictures are from when we went to Bamboozle Left earlier this month. We had a lot of fun and it was great seeing some of my friends from the East Coast. Alex especially had a good time because the line up was more his speed. I got to see A Skylit Drive (who I'd heard about from Alex) and some other bands that I hadn't seen in a while, like Taking Back Sunday. 

So whether its going to shows, church, bowling, reciting YouTube videos to each other Ouch Charlie!, or just hanging out at my apartment, we're having an amazing time. Who knows what will happen in the future. The rest of this year is going to be a challenge for sure with my plans to travel a little, but if it's meant to be, it will work out. For now, we make each other smile and that's all that matters. 

-Kimberly Grace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two make such a stunning couple! *jealous*

Kimberly Grace said...

Aww thank you so much!! <3<3