Saturday, February 14, 2009

Phantom!

<span class=

So one of my favorite musicals is Phantom of the Opera. The music is just incredible. Keiko says Andrew Lloyd Weber is the pop of musical theater but I don't care. Those damn Phantom songs lodge themselves in my head and I end up just singing them all day at work. Fine by me. And a night out at the Pantages Theater to see said musical, enabled me to finally wear my Betsey Johnson dress and Steve Madden shoes. I almost ate pavement 5 times because of those shoes but they looked great. Nelinda and Drew were my dates. 

<span class=


<span class=

I also got to meet Nelinda's new addition to the family, Ziggy Stardust!!

<span class=

That little guy has sooo much energy. I forgot how crazy baby pugs are. 

I have a few more pictures to post before I get ready for work. I really need to start updating more often. It will be my new goal.  One of them anyway... 

-Kimberly Grace

No comments: