Saturday, February 14, 2009

Food, Friends, and Fun!

photo-1

Drew had free tickets to see Matt & Kim at the Troubadour the other night. They are so freaking cute. I've been listening to them nonstop for the past couple weeks.

Drew is on this new vegetarian/cooking kick. I benefit from this because he makes enough food for 2 and feeds me. Yum! He made a pizza the other night with whole wheat crust, fake bacon, pineapple, jalapenos, onions, and this bbq/chili paste sauce. Delicious. Paired with Newcastle (which Drew claims is the chocolate cake of beer), it was a fantastic dinner.

photo-6


<span class=

I want to start cooking more. Whether by myself or with friends. It's so much fun. Not to mention healthier than the crap I eat. And what a sense of accomplishment. So that's another new goal. To cook more. This blog has become my late resolution list. Whatever works, right?

-Kimberly Grace



No comments: